I always wanted to be a mother, a nurturing soul at heart, I grew up taking care of others before taking care of myself. This is our story of love and loss.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Happy Angelversary!

This is a bittersweet day for us. Its daddy's birthday but its also the day that the two of you grew wings and became angels. I'm trying not to be too sad today because I know that if what happened last year didn't happen, you girls wouldn't have given us our rainbow baby, Lilyana. But at the same time, mommy and daddy miss you and the memories that we thought we would have with you terribly. So I hope your Aunt Grace blew up some balloons for you two so that you can party with the best of them and that she holds you tight until mommy and daddy can be there to hold you too. We love you and thank you for sending us Lily, our Rainbow after the storm. Rainbow Baby is the understanding that the beauty of a rainbow does not negate the ravages of the storm. When a rainbow appears, it doesn't mean the storm never happened or that the family is not still dealing with its aftermath. What it means is that something beautiful and full of light has appeared in the midst of the darkness and clouds. Storm clouds may still hover but the rainbow provides a counterbalance of color, energy and hope. Waiting for my rainbow...March 2011 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment